- We are providing support services like stay, food, counselling, hygiene kit, entertainment etc to cancer affected children and their parents.
- Create awareness on HIV/AIDS, STI and TB and Linkages with Government system and Infrastructure.
- To provide counseling and to create awareness against disease like TB, AIDS etc. for the sustainability of healthy life
- Create awareness for Blood Donation Camp and organize Blood Donation Camp.
- To provide guidance to the students about Stress Management and Mental Health.
- To provide guidance and advice against Addiction.
- To work for Mental Health of the Criminals who are in Jail
- Work with families of poor and criminal background and work for their rehabilitation
- Widow women training.
- Women/ Young Girls Empowerment
- To implement well designed programme of training for overall development of young girls
- To enhance the level of employability, amongst the group of poor and girls of slums area, give them related various subject knowledge
Fortification of Arts and Cultural Heritage
- Institution have already organized Exhibition of Kutch Handy Craft at Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, and give international platform to the art and peoples in particular.
- With the help of FCRL 387 BPL young people of Surendranagar and Banaskantha got training of Retail Marketing and House Keeping
- More than thousand youngsters got Free Computer Education.
- 140 Young People of Remote Area got training of Mobile Repairing with Planning Branch of Collector Office Bhuj.
- Training of Sewing
- Training of Water Harvesting and Small Irrigation Schemes
- Activities of Environment Protection.
- Activities for the Welfare of Backward Classes